On April 16, Caucasus University hosted an international scientific conference “Telecommunications and Cyber Security”.
The topics of the conference were related to the communication and cyber security. The event was attended by Georgian cyber security experts as well as cyber security and telecommunications experts from Ukraine.
The event is organized by Caucasus University, Scientific Cyber Security Association and Georgian Academy of Technological Innovations.
The event was supported by Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation (within the framework of CARYS-19-121 grant).
The following reports were made within the framework of the “International Telecommunications and Cyber Security” conference:
– Maksim Iavich, Head of Cyber Security, Caucasus University, Professor, President of the Scientific Cyber Security Association.
Topic: Security of 5G cellular networks.
– Vladimer Svanadze, Internet Development Initiative IDI, Chairman, Director of the Georgian Academy of Technological Innovation.
Topic: Education in the field of cyber security.
– Sergei Gnatyuk, Professor, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Cyber Security, Computer and Software Engineering, Kyiv National Aviation University.
Topic: Quantum key distribution in 5G cellular networks and their security.
– Roman Odarchenko, Professor, Head of the Department of Telecommunications and Radio Electronics Systems, Kyiv Aviation University, Scientific Advisor at NAU Cyber Security R&D Laboratory.
Topic: Connection between 5G PPP projects: the way from the past and the future.
– Giorgi Akhalaia, Lecturer in Cyber Security at Caucasus University.
Topic: Improved architecture of 5G cellular networks.
It should be noted that every research presented at conference will be published in the Scientific & Practical Cyber Security Journal (SPCSJ).