On December 23, 2023, the Scientific Cyber Security Association and Caucasus Cyber Security Center held a cyber security conference at Caucasus University for students and young scientists. 20 proposals out of the 40 registered were chosen for presentation at the conference. The topics of research were challenges and various issues of cyber security.
Representatives of the private as well as public sectors participated in the conference. By the end of the conference, one of the speakers made a presentation about his book on the issue.
The participants were evaluated by the jury:
- Lado Svanadze – PhD in public administration, affiliated professor of BTU, board member of IDI;
- Igor Dolotovski – Founder and Director General of INTEGRA;
- Anzor Mekhrishvili – Head of BDO;
Members of the jury selected 2 winners in the nomination of best scientific work:
- Zura Kevanishvili – “Detecting Fair Game Violations in Chess Using Neural Networks”;
- Giorgi Tomadze (team members: Mikheil Kurashvili, Ilia Lomidze) – “The Dark Side of Radio Technology”
The winners were awarded a gift from the Caucasus University and a special prize selected by the INTEGRA company. Participants of the conference were given certificates of participation.